Tuesday, December 9, 2008

(W15.1) Quotes, Questions and Last Words.

Nick walks into NFC’s office

Nick- Hi, how are you today?
NFC- Oh hey Nick, what are you doing here?
Nick- I have a class in 45 minutes, can I just wait here.
NFC- Sure.
Nick- So, Pope Nicholas Francis Christopher.
NFC- yeah?
Nick- How could there be a God?
NFC- I guess it is a perspective thing...
Nick- WHAT
NFC- I follow my path to God, you follow the one that you think is right, and we all will stand before God to be Judged.

Everett walks in

Nick- Hey Everett
Everett- Nick, right?
Nick- Yeah.
NFC- Well hey there stranger, what brings you here?
Everett- B double E double R U N, Beer Run.
Nick-Man I love this song
Everett- You wanna come?
NFC- That would be fun, but I can't I have to get packed.
Everett- Well I have to run,

Everett exits. Nick’s teacher walks by.

NFC- Wow that's great, you still working.
Nick- Philosophy: 100 Essential Thinkers.
NFC- Yeah
Nick- EMCC
NFC- Oh, you teach there?
Nick- Kinda ironic isn't it.
NFC- Things are much more formal.
Nick- Well I am going to go to class, I saw the teacher walk by earlier.
NFC-well do come back.

-NK (A pseudonym will suit me just fine in my writing career)

3 comments:

johngoldfine said...

I'll always think of you as nka. We did start with two Nicks....

nkassigned08 said...

That's ok, I have been called John, Jeremiah, Josh, Fred....

My high school art teacher called me Justin on and off for four years. When she left the school half way through the fourth year, the week before she left she called me Justin for the first time that year.

NK has been an alias of mine for three years. I started using the NFC, I laugh when I do. During the class if you went back and looked I would use NK for something that I thought I would have done, and NFC for stuff that I thought was new and different for me.

nkassigned08 said...

I am working on a Fantasy based auto biography. Where the two main characters are a persona of mine.